3M EM550 Trådløs Ergonomi Mus Liten trådløs, hånden og håndleddet i en nøytral vinkel, optisk vertikal mus
3M Ergonomic Mouse
This mouse is clinically proven to alleviate pain and discomfort of repetitive stress injuries in the hand, wrist, or arm associated with the use of traditional mice-which can pronate the forarm and wrist and typically presses the wrist and carpal tunnel area against the desk.
The 3M™ Ergonomic Mouse has earned an Ease-of-Use Commendation from the Arthritis Foundation® for its patented, vertical grip design that keeps your hand and wrist at a neutral angle, while the mouse works as a regular optical mouse. Grip the handle and rest your hand on the base. Use your thumb to left and right click. Optical sensor, wireless, USB compatible plug and play. Soft-touch painted surfaces for added comfort. For right-handed use. 2 year warranty.
- EM550GPL - Large
- EM550GPS - Small
Two Sizes for the Best Fit
Lay your palm flat and measure the width of your hand (excluding thumb)
0-3½ inches: small
More than 3½ inches: large
The 3M™ Ergonomic Mouse is an ergonomically designed optical mouse that helps reduce stress to the nerve in the carpal tunnel and to the muscles in the user's arm. It has also been shown in clinical trials to reduce discomfort for computer users.
- Innovative vertical design keeps the arm in a comfortable, more neutral and natural "handshake" position
- Uses larger muscles to move mouse, reducing risk of discomfort
- Left and right click functions using the thumb button on the top of the vertical grip
- 3rd button on handle can enable scrolling in some applications
- Available in two sizes: small/medium and large
- Easy installation
- USB connector with PS/2 adapter
- Compatible with PC, Macintosh, and iMac computers with USB ports
- Includes a two year warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee
Unlike the traditional palm-down posture of most input devices, the "handshake" design of the 3M™ Ergonomic Mouse has been clinically proven to reduce the muscle strain and discomfort associated with carpal tunnel syndrome and repetitive stress injury. Users can choose the size of the mouse most appropriate for their hand and can work both easily and comfortably for hours.
- Operates using Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP and NT 4.0
- Works with the new G4 Apple Power Macintosh Computer with USB port. Plug and play only. No software support.
- Works with iMac and eBook computers and compatible with USB support
- Operates using Apple O/S 8.1 or higher with USB upgrades. Plug and play only. No software support.
Selv om vi gjør vårt beste for å gi relevant informasjon, så er bildene kun for å gi et
generelt inntrykk, og selve varen er ikke nødvendigvis akkurat slik som avbildet. Dersom det er
forskjeller mellom produktoverskrift, beskrivelse og bilde, så er det produktoverskriften som
gjelder (f.eks. PCer kommer ikke nødvendigvis med skjerm selv om bildet viser det). Hvis noe er
uklart, vennligst send epost til kundestøtte før du bestiller. Vi tar forbehold om trykkfeil og endring av priser og spesifikasjoner uten varsel.